***TOURNAMENT UPDATE ***

As of Tuesday June 12th, the weather in Slave Lake is improving. The rain is expected to stop this evening and the wind is forecast to be 9km out of the south by tomorrow morning with sunshine. Tournament days - right now - look decent.

So, the tournament is still a go. If things change dramatically, we will let Anglers know ASAP!

We do ask that everyone be very careful when out there pre-fishing as we expect there to be logs and debris after this 3 days of rain and wind.

See you Thursday!

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *